Monday 22 August 2011

Diary of a tenant: an angry landlord crosses the line | Money | guardian.co.uk

Diary of a tenant: an angry landlord crosses the line | Money | guardian.co.uk

Again, Bill arrives before the official notice says he is due. Again, he tries to let himself in. Again he shoves his hand through the letterbox and rattles the door, bellowing about how he knows I was sent notification letters and emails. Nobody sent me emails about this or anything. The inspection notification states that he's due in a few days' time, when (again) I planned on asking a friend to witness his behaviour, which is the worst I've seen so far.

He shouts more abuse before trying to barge in. The door is chained and I tell him in no uncertain terms he's not coming in, that he's intimidating me and this must stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment