Saturday 19 February 2011

Jennifer Aniston lists Beverly Hills home for $42 million | Ministry of Gossip | Los Angeles Times

Jennifer Aniston lists Beverly Hills home for $42 million | Ministry of Gossip | Los Angeles Times

Looks like Jennifer Aniston is really making some life changes -- the actress is putting her passion-project Beverly Hills home on the market. And it ain't cheap.

Just a year after gushing to Architectural Digest about the major renovations she made to the property, Aniston has decided to offload it for an asking price of $42 million. She purchased the pad in 2006 for $13.5 million.

"My life needs to be simplified and clear out the clutter," she said in a recent interview

"And along with that thought came, 'I should sell my house.' ... I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I'm not this person."

After the house's face lift, Aniston dubbed it "Ohana," a Hawaiian expression meaning extended family.

Designed by Stephen Shadley, the property features 14-foot entryways, a travertine bridge over a koi pond and a stunning Murano glass chandelier in the main hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment