Saturday 7 January 2012

Should I invest in cash, shares or property? | Mail Online

Should I invest in cash, shares or property? | Mail Online

I have some Isas and some other savings in total amounting to about £15.000. Given that the interest I am earning is so little, it doesn't seem a good idea to have money sitting in the bank.
Are there ways of investing part of this money for higher returns? I keep hearing the higher the risks, the higher the return will be. I can't take risks as my savings are all I have.
Would it be wise to invest in property, for example, buying a share of a property or something like it? Are there schemes where different people can get together to buy properties? I keep thinking that while I have this money I should do something clever with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment