Wednesday 15 June 2011

To the rescue: Sarah Beeny's home renovation advice - Telegraph

To the rescue: Sarah Beeny's home renovation advice - Telegraph

Sarah Beeny is charging down Balham’s Bedford Hill like a runaway bulldozer. Head down, phone locked to her ear, she’s deep in breathless conversation. “No, that’s not it,” I catch her saying.

“What the average man on the street actually wants…” Ah, the nation’s property oracle is about to pronounce. I feel my fortunes about to change.

Then she sees me, winds up her call, and dashes my hopes of a sneak preview into her crystal ball. But throwing fairy dust on the future is the property pin-up’s preoccupation at the moment: a second series of Help! My House is Falling Down is currently running on Channel 4 ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment