Wednesday 18 January 2012

Confessions of a Rightmove addict | Money | guardian.co.uk

Confessions of a Rightmove addict | Money | guardian.co.uk

My name is Hilary Osborne and I am a Rightmove addict. While I'm being honest, I should also mention that I have a FindaProperty, Zoopla and Mouseprice.com habit too. And that's before I even mention my regular Globrix fix …


My habit isn't as bad as it was. For most of 2011 – from January when I first decided to move through to July when I finally put my flat on the market, to December when I moved – I was obsessively looking at the property websites.


First, to get an idea of how much I could get for my flat and where I should focus my search for somewhere to buy; then once we'd had an offer, to find places to look at; then once we'd found somewhere to make an offer, to check what else was coming on in case it fell through; and then to reassure myself we had done the right thing.


I am now regularly checking for photos of a property .....

No comments:

Post a Comment